Beginning Monday, June 15, 2020, Zenda Public Library will be open during normal hours.
The following services will be offered during this time:
- Access to the library with occupancy limits.
- Public computing and Wi-Fi access on your device, outside the building.
- One computer is available for use with time limits
To provide safe interactions, the following safety protocols will be enforced:
- Customers and staff are recommended to wear a face covering.
- Social distancing guidelines, require patrons and librarians to stay at least 6 feet apart.
- Children’s areas, toys, and games will not be available.
Returning Checked Out Items
Please use the book drop on the north side of the building to return materials. Employees will not accept in-person returns at this time.